Beautiful and smooth skin of the face - the dream of every woman. After all, no one, even a properly selected and applied makeup, will not look beautiful on problem skin. In order to achieve perfection, we buy expensive creams and masks, spend a lot of money on SPA procedures, completely forgetting about natural cosmetics that can be prepared at home.
But natural masks are no worse, and sometimes much better and more efficient than salon. One of the main ingredients of masks aimed at improving the condition of the skin is clay. Our ancestors knew about the wonderful cosmetic properties of clay.
Depending on the composition of mineral substances, clay can be of different colors: white, black, red, blue, black, green, etc. Let's talk about blue clay, which is known for its rich composition of useful minerals.
Blue clay for the face: properties
- Blue clay is a natural adsorbent, which literally absorbs in itself, various by-products of our skin's activity, such as toxins that accumulate on the skin after applying caring and decorative cosmetics, as well as dirt and grease. It has antiseptic, cleansing, bleaching and disinfecting properties.
- Blue clay tightens pores, eliminates black spots and shine, smoothes the skin of the face and improves its color. Trace elements that are part of this clay perfectly tone up the skin, prevent the appearance of wrinkles and improve the complexion. Regular use of blue clay masks normalizes skin metabolic processes at the cellular level, and in combination with cosmetic and essential oils, they make the skin soft and velvety.
- Also, blue clay prevents acne, brightens freckles and promotes healing of wounds on the skin.
Blue clay for the face: application
- Before you use clay in masks for your face, you need to sift it, so that the coarse particles do not damage the delicate skin.
- It is necessary to dilute the clay so that it resembles the consistency of thick sour cream, in which there is a spoon.
- If instead of water for dilution of clay, use a decoction of herbs or hydrolat, then the effect of the mask will increase.
- When drying the mask, try not to use facial expressions, this can lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Masks of clay should be kept for 15-20 minutes.
- In some areas of the skin, the clay may dry out more slowly, and to prevent this from happening, irrigate the dried areas with plain or thermal water.
- Clay mask should be applied to a thoroughly cleansed face. The best way to do this is to steam the skin and use a scrub.
- Apply the mask to the massage lines.
- Mask with clay should be applied in a dense layer, covering the entire skin of the face, except for the area around the eyes. This is necessary to enhance the adsorbing effect.
- Rinse away the clay masque with the best cotton pad soaked in water, you can not use soap and other means for washing.
- For women with dry and normal skin, it is best to use blue clay in combination with olive, almond or macadamia oil.
- After washing off the mask, apply a layer of nourishing cream or cosmetic oil on your face.
- For the best effect of the mask with blue clay should be done 1 time per week for dry and normal skin, 2 times - for oily.
Blue clay face masks
Effective wrinkle mask
For this mask you need to take 2 tsp. collection of herbs lavender, chamomile, sage and lime blossom, dilute them with boiling water before the formation of gruel and let it brew for 5 minutes. Mix to a thick consistency with blue clay and divide into 2 parts. One part should be sent to the refrigerator, and the other part should be heated in a water bath. Prepare 2 gauze strips. Put a hot mixture on one strip, and the cold - on the other. Apply on face, alternating hot and cold for 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure once a week.
Blue Clay Whitening Mask
Mix 2 tsp. oatmeal with 0.5 tsp. honey and 4 drops of lemon juice. Heat in a water bath. Add blue clay. Apply on the face with a thick layer, and after 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Blue Clay Freckle Mask
To fight freckles, mix blue clay with cucumber juice and hold it on your face for 20 minutes. This mask not only brightens freckles, it also perfectly refreshes the face.-
Universal mask with clay for all skin types
For this mask, mix blue clay with 0.5 tsp. honey, 3 drops of lemon juice and 5 drops of grape, 1 tsp. glycerin and 1 tsp. rose oil. Apply for 20 minutes. After rinse with warm water.
Deep cleansing mask
Connect 3 tbsp. l blue clay with 30 ml of vodka and 10-15 drops of lemon juice. Mix thoroughly, breaking all the lumps and apply on face for 10 minutes.
Blue clay mask for dry skin
Blue clay diluted with cream or olive oil, add 0.5 tsp. honey Wash off after 15 minutes.
Blue clay mask for oily skin
It is necessary to take such proportions: 20 g of blue clay, 10 g of talc, 1 g of alum, 5 g of glycerin and alcohol, and 30 g of water each. Mix clay, talc and alum, dilute with water, glycerin and alcohol. Wash off after 15 minutes.
Mask with lifting effect
Mix 3 tsp. blue clay and milk from 1 tsp. honey and apply on face for 20 minutes. After rinse with warm water.
For a woman who looks after her appearance, face masks are simply necessary. Blue clay masks are able to work wonders - they refresh the skin, give it a young, healthy and radiant appearance, and also have a matting effect. Blue Clay Masks withshrink pores, reduce inflammation and have a slight lifting effect.
With all these magical properties, blue clay has another undeniable dignity - it costs very cheap and you can find it in any pharmacy and cosmetic store. Try to make such masks regularly, and very soon you will not be able to tear your enthusiastic eyes off your reflection in the mirror.