Our skin is sensitive to changes in the body. So a quick weight loss or weight gain literally leaves traces on it - stretch marks. They are aesthetically ugly, therefore they undermine the most important thing - self-confidence. The desire to get rid of them is quite understandable. Not only cosmetics, but also traditional medicine come to the rescue.
Stretch marks appear due to the high load on the skin. That is why the fibers break. The skin begins to recover, replacing damage with connective tissue. These are stretch marks, or stretch marks. In order to get rid of them you need to use tools that increase the elasticity of the skin. These include apple cider vinegar. In its composition a huge amount of nutrients: vitamins A, B, C, pectin, antioxidants, malic and lactic acid. Due to acids, application of apple cider vinegar on the body has a peeling effect. Acids penetrate the upper and middle layers of the epidermis, exfoliating dead cells, accelerate metabolic processes. The skin begins to recover.
Apple vinegar for stretch marks should be natural. It is made from cider and apple juice. Before buying, you should carefully examine the composition. An artificial remedy to fix skin problems will not help. The naturalness of vinegar can be determined by its appearance. The amber solution may be slightly turbid, since it was not chased through the filters and no brighteners were added. The composition of vinegar should not be flavoring. There may be foam on the surface of the product. It's quite normal. It is better to choose 5% vinegar.
Apple Vinegar for Stretch Marks: Application
- Take a shower. Lather washcloth and rub problem areas. Wash off the foam, dry the skin dry. Moisten a cotton pad with vinegar mixed with water in a 1: 1 ratio, and wipe the stretch marks. Wait until it is completely absorbed into the skin and dries. Wash apple cider vinegar from your body the next morning. To increase the effect, you can cover the skin, wiped with a film.. During wrapping, acids and antioxidants penetrate the skin more quickly. It is recommended to do the procedure for at least 30 minutes. This must be done within 2 months 2 times a week.
- For the first time apple vinegar is best diluted with water.. In the future, you can wipe the stretch marks and clean. The effect of vinegar will be more effective if you scrape the skin before use. Acids and other substances make it easier to penetrate tissue. After the procedure, the body is better to lubricate the moisturizer.
- Apply apple cider vinegar from stretch marks and in the form of compresses. In 250 ml of warm water pour 2 tbsp. l facilities. The resulting solution is applied to cotton or linen fabric. The compress is applied to stretch marks and held for 1 min. Wash the vinegar from the skin with warm water.
- Helps and apple cider vinegar massage. In 250 ml of water dissolve 1 tbsp. l vinegar. The solution is moistened with a sponge or sponge and they begin to gently massage the skin. Make the procedure immediately after a shower.
- Another way is to take vinegar baths. In 20-30 liters of water (almost full bath) you need to dissolve 500 ml of vinegar. In such water it is better to lie no more than 15 minutes. Then the skin should be rinsed with water, wiped with a towel and smeared with cream. A bath with apple cider vinegar is taken once a week.
- The tool whitens a little stretch marks, making their borders less pronounced. Skin tone increases, it becomes more smooth and supple. Vinegar affects not only the state of stretch marks, but also cellulite.
- The tool is more effective to use in the initial stages of the formation of stretch marks. Old striae can be very difficult to remove. There is an opinion that one can get rid of them only with the help of a laser cosmetic procedure in the salon.
- It is worth remembering that allergic reaction to vinegar possible. It manifests itself in the form of itching, rash, burning, redness of the skin. Therefore, before the first procedure, you should apply the mixture on a small area of skin and look at the reaction of the body. Most often the allergy manifests itself in the first 10 minutes. If after this time there was no itching and burning, it means that your body responded normally to apple cider vinegar.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Home Cooking
Apple cider vinegar can be prepared at home. In this case, you will be convinced of its high quality.-
- Apples - 1kg.
- Sugar - 50 gr.
- Overripe apples crumple and chop. It should make gruel. Mass shifted to the pan, add sugar and hot water.
- The water level should be 5 cm above the level of apples. Pot is cleaned in a dark warm place for 2 weeks.
- The mixture is stirred from time to time so that it does not dry out from above. Strain the liquid in jars and leave in a dark place for another 2 weeks to wander.
Rubbing and massage with apple cider vinegar smooth the skin, making it supple and smooth. That is why this remedy for stretch marks is so popular. In its application has its own characteristics. Buy only natural product and test for allergies before use. Only in this case you will get a great effect!